Pages
Sophie's Creative Journey
_Planning in 2023
_Planner Journey
_Card Making
_Planner Essentials
About
Looking For Something?
Social Media
Sophie Journals
Capture Life & Document Stories.
Mogelijk gemaakt door
Blogger
.
Unboxing Planners Anonymous Kit Tropicana
dinsdag 29 juni 2021
at Home
Thank you for dropping by today, I really appreciate your comments. ~
Dank je voor het langskomen vandaag, ik stel je opmerkingen zeer op prijs.
Een reactie posten
prev
next
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Week 9 2021 Planner Spread
Gebruikte materialen ~ Used Products Paper en stickers Fierce Kit by Planners Anonymous Mini girl from the Beautiful you Download for sub. o...
Unboxing Planners Anonymous Kit Sew Crafty
This beautiful kit is al about hobbies. ~ Deze kit staat in het teken van hobby's. The tones are pink, orange green and yellow.~ De basi...
Week 2 2023
Week 2 is a strange week. It is the week I started with college again, but also on the same day I had to say goodbye to my biggest friend...
Week 40 2020
The first week of october, fall, so a nice month to start with Woodland Wonders. I used a missees by Karin Joan on the left side, because ...
Sophie Journals
Theme by STS.
Een reactie posten